12-Year-Old Girl Dies In TikTok ‘Choking’ Challenge

TikTok's hold on America's youth is getting dangerous!

  • A 12-year-old Argentinian girl has died as a result of a “choking” challenge popular on TikTok. She was found dead in her home having choked to death in a makeshift noose.
  • “Also known as the “blackout challenge,” this dangerous stunt encourages internet clout-seekers to asphyxiate themselves until passing out. Experts have warned that the bizarre viral trend is dangerous — and can result in fainting, brain damage, seizures and worse,” according to the New York Post.
  • “We are inconsolable [because] we gave her so much love,” said the girl’s aunt.
Click to read full article Go back home

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Join our list!

Sign up here to get our daily newsletter with the top trending headlines.