1. Massive Economic Downturn
- With inflation rising and economic experts predicting a recession on the horizon, the latest announcement by President Biden and Democrat members of Congress against Saudi Arabia’s plan to cut oil could be detrimental to the current American economy.
- In deep blue Democratic states like New York and California, the decision by the administration over Saudi Arabia will lead to even higher gas prices than the national average.
- Instead of negotiating with the Saudis and finding a solution, the moves by the administration will mean that American gas prices will continue to rise.
- Additionally, Americans can expect higher prices for commercial airlines and even long flight delays not seen since the Carter administration.