‘Cannabis Super Center’
Abandoned Strip Mall To Become 29-Acre Weed Shopping Mecca
View Source | January 1, 2023 12:40 pm
Click to read full article
- The Barstow City Council voted 3-1 a couple of weeks ago to approve the project at a contentious meeting that lasted nearly five hours.
- A second and final vote is expected this month.
- The development, if approved, would be along one the state’s busiest traffic corridors, roughly midway between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- A cannabis real estate firm was reportedly marketing the “cannabis super center” earlier this year as “the most unique green zone property in the entire country.
- The former outlet mall that been vacant for nearly two decades.
Share This Article: