After Election Day, Democrats Will Play The Race Card — Hard
View Source | October 27, 2022 1:32 pm
Continue to Article
- Democrats are already prepping their talking points for November 9: The elections were stolen because Republicans suppressed voters of color.
- It’s an old chestnut that liberals unshell every two years. Republicans aren’t just trying to clear voting rolls of those who have died or moved, no, they’re actively trying to disenfranchise as many Americans as they can.
- The White House revealed its absurd talking points during a press briefing this week.
- Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Tuesday said “voter suppression” and “high turnout” can take place at the same time when asked about election participation in Georgia. President Joe Biden said the state’s voting laws amount to “Jim Crow 2.0” — but Georgia is seeing record early voting turnout.
- “And speaking generally of course, more broadly, of course, high turnout and voter suppression can take place at the same time,” she said. “They don’t have to be, one doesn’t have to happen on its own. They could be happening at the same time.”
Share This Article: