Americans Demand Biden Condemn Pro-Roe Protests Of Supremes
View Source | July 27, 2022 10:50 am
Click to read full article
- From new Judicial Crisis Network survey: “A majority (60%) of the registered voters surveyed agree that President Biden should condemn the protests at the homes of Supreme Court justices. Over half (51%) of Democrats surveyed agree that Biden should condemn the behavior, as well as 45% of liberals.”
- Over 60% said the protests undermine democracy.
- Over 70% said activist groups paying “bounties” for tips about where justices are dining is behavior that goes “too far, including 61% of Democrats and 69% of independents.
- Over 80% said anyone engaged in acts of vandalism and violence against pregnancy resource centers and churches should be prosecuted.
- By 35 points, registered voters are less likely to support elected officials who refuse to speak out against acts of violence against a pregnancy center.
Share This Article: