Asst. Principal Says Won’t Hire Conservative, Catholics Teachers: Vid
Connecticut elementary school principal detailed his aversion to hiring Catholics, conservative, older teacher due to ideological differences, in recent Project Veritas video.
View Source | August 31, 2022 8:16 pm
Click to read full article
- Cos Cob Elementary School Assistant Principal Jeremy Boland appeared to admit discriminating on basis of age, religion, political ideals in hiring.
- Boland discussed efforts to teach students how to take “progressive” approaches to issues.
- “You’re teaching them how to think,’ he said. “It doesn’t matter what they think about. If they think about it in a logical progressive way, that becomes their habit.”
- In video-journalist’s attempt to clarify statement, Boland said, “The open minded, more progressive teachers are actually more savvy about delivering a Democratic message without really ever having to mention politics.”
- Boland reportedly placed on immediate leave after video release.
- Greenwich Schools superintendent vows “full investigation.”
Share This Article: