Bass Widens Lead In LA Mayor Race
Democrat Karen Bass has widened her lead over Democrat Rick Caruso in the Los Angeles mayor's race, according to new numbers released Monday.
View Source | November 14, 2022 8:59 pm
Click to read full article
- Bass now leads by roughly 29,000 votes, or 52.15% compared to Caruso’s 47.8%, according to the new figures from the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office.
- Bass had 354,948 votes to Caruso’s 325,677, according to local ABC affiliate Eyewitness News 7.
- The race is still considered too close to call with hundreds of of thousands of ballots still to be counted.
- The latest update represents roughly 76% of the estimated vote.
- There are still at least 655,000 ballots to be counted as vote-by-mail envelopes continue to arrive.
Share This Article: