Age Concern ‘Totally Legit …’
View Source | February 26, 2023 11:45 am
Continue to Article
- The issue about President Biden’s age as he considers a 2024 reelection bid was raised in a TV interview being aired this weekend. The president is 80 and would be 82 at the time of reelection.
- The interview was conducted by ABC-TV.
- “It’s legitimate for people to raise issues about my age,” Biden said about the issue of him being an octogenarian. “It’s totally legitimate to do that.”
- However, Biden said he his age won’t be a deciding factor in whether to run for reelection.”
- “And the only thing I can say is, ‘Watch me,’ ” Biden said about those who suggest he’s too old to continue to run the country.
Share This Article: