Media Hits Administration Over Wedding Lies, Protection Of Hunter
View Source | November 23, 2022 6:17 am
Continue to Article
- From blogger Emily Miller: Pres. Joe Biden’s granddaughter from Hunter Biden, Naomi, has been living together with her boyfriend on the third floor of the White House, rent-free. When Naomi got married on Saturday at the White House, her father walked her down the aisle. There are no public photos of Hunter at his daughter’s wedding because the event was closed to all media, except one friendly and fashionable outlet.
- The press blackout blew up when “Vogue” magazine published Tuesday an exclusive interview with Naomi and the first lady, Dr. Jill Biden. The magazine story is accompanied by flattering photos of the bride and her grandmother in designer wares.
- New York Times reporter Katie Rogers tweeted that she asked a month ago about special access given to “Vogue”, and the White House denied it.
- Rogers added that the press office said the “Vogue” reporter was not at the White House on the day of the event but was present for a rehearsal two days earlier. (The article is written as if the reporter was actually at the wedding, which is ethically questionable.)
- See the list of extravagance.
- Couple are lawyers yet they had to live in the White House?
Share This Article: