‘Biggest Enemy Is Our Own Party”: GOP Sec of State Candidate Marchant
View Source | September 11, 2022 3:03 pm
Continue to Article
- An estimated 11 state GOP secretary of state candidates who think 2020 elections were tainted by voting irregularities are on November ballot.
- Four said Saturday at the event they were fighting against a corrupt system, even suggesting members of their owner party oppose them.
- Candidates were Arizona’s Mark Finchem, Michigan’s Kristina Karamo, Nevada’s Jim Marchant and New Mexico’s Audrey Trujillo.
- All said they want to overhaul how elections are run in their states.
- “Our biggest enemy is our own party,” said Marchant, former state lawmaker and former President Trump supporter.
Share This Article: