NFL Stops Game After Bills’ Damar Hamlin Heart Attack
View Source | January 2, 2023 9:35 pm
Continue to Article
- The Buffalo Bills’ Damar Hamlin was injured in the first quarter when tackling Cincinnati wide receiver Tee Higgins.
- The defensive safety got to his feet, then collapsed to the ground.
- A stretcher and ambulance came onto the field as players came off the sideline to kneel or stand around Hamlin.
- First responders administered CPR to Hamlin on the field.
- He was taken to University of Cincinnati Medical Center.
Share This Article: