California Among Least Charitable Despite Being One Of Wealthiest States
View Source | December 26, 2022 6:17 pm
Continue to Article
- California ranks 42nd among the 50 states in this year’s index rankings.
- One explanation being suggested is that California is a border state like Arizona , which ranked 50th, and New Mexico, at No. 48.
- Utah was ranked first, followed by Maryland and Minnesota, according to the index
- California did relatively well in donating money to charitable causes, ranking 10th, and was No. 4 in terms of the percentage of the population that donates money to charity.
- However, the state finished last in the volunteering and service category. And The state’s volunteer rate ranked 46th overall.
Share This Article: