- Hollywood and singing icon Cher is being accused in court documents of kidnapping her son last year from a New York hotel where he was with his wife.
- The incident alleged occurred on the night of the wedding anniversary of Cher’s son, Elijah Blue Allman, 47, and Marieangela King, 36, who married Allman in 2013.
- The allegations are being made by the daughter-in-law and are part of divorce proceedings between her and Cher’s son, who filed for divorce in November 2021.
- A year later, the the pair spent nearly two weeks at the New York hotel, where the incident allegedly occurred, to try to repair their marriage, according to documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and that were reviewed by The Los Angles Times.
- Four men allegedly came to the hotel room and removed Allman from the room.
Click to read full article Go back home