‘Creepy Joe’ Hit Online
View Source | November 27, 2022 12:30 pm
Continue to Article
- Some social media users are criticizing President Biden for what they consider “creepy” selfies with children during the first family’s now annual Thanksgiving visit to Nantucket in Massachusetts.
- The president reportedly hearing children at the Lemon Press Juice Shop call out his name Saturday while shopping, so he walked over to the store window and put his near the glass.
- “There’s Joe! Oh my God, hi!” one of the children can be heard screaming
- Some social users reportedly called the encounter “creepy.”
- “He’s really creepy. I now get what women and girls have been yammering about. ***CRINGE***l,” an Instagram user posted.
- Others found the interaction to be cute and heartwarming.
Share This Article: