Definitive Proof That White House Flack Karine Jean-Pierre Is A Bald-Faced Liar
View Source | September 29, 2022 11:14 am
Click to read full article
- On Wednesday, President Joe Biden delivered a speech at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health in Washington, D.C. As he often does, he gave a bunch of shout-outs, including one for Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN).
- The problem: Walorski is dead. She died, along with three others, in a head-on car crash on August 3.
- What happened in the hunger event today?” a reporter asked Biden’s Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. “The President appeared to look around the room for an audience member, a member of Congress who passed away last month. He seemed to indicate she might be in the room. What happened there?”
- “So the President was, as you all know — you guys were watching today’s event, a very important event on food insecurity. The President was naming the congressional champions on this issue and was acknowledging her incredible work. He had — he had already planned to welcome the congresswoman’s family to the White House on Friday. There will be a bill signing in her honor this coming Friday.”
- There’s the set-up. Here’s a flat-out falsehood.
“So, of course, she was on his mind. She was of top of mind for the President. He looks — very much looks forward to discussing her remarkable legacy of public service with them when he sees her family this coming Friday.”
Share This Article: