- Bob Iger is in damage-control mode. Again.
- Disney’s past and present CEO is trying to repair the damage done to the iconic American company while explaining away the Mouse House’s recent failures.
- It’s a tough mission even for a seasoned executive like Iger, and some of his proclamations leave more questions than answers.
- Iger has vowed to “quiet” the company’s culture war measures and, more recently, downplay the studio’s left-leaning messages on screen. Meanwhile, he’s yanked advertising from X due to Elon Musk’s alleged anti-semitism, a false narrative pushed by the Left.
- He’s also trying to explain why “The Marvels,” part of the wildly popular MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) stumbled so badly at the box office last month.
Disney’s Bob Iger Throws Black Female ‘Marvels’ Director Under The Bus
Brie Larson In 'The Marvels'