Drag Queens, Activists Disrupt Kirk Cameron’s Arkansas Book Event
View Source | March 19, 2023 2:51 pm
Continue to Article
- A group of drag queens and activists attempted to disrupt a weekend story-time book event by Kirk Cameron, according to the Christian actor-writer’s publisher, Brave Books.
- The event took place Friday at Fayetteville Public Library, in Arkansas.
- The protesters blocked the views of some families and children and distracted others from the book reading and remarks from the stage, Brave Books said.
- The Los Angeles-based Cameron has been traveling across the country to public libraries to share messages of faith, family and country at children’s book readings.
- “The small group of protesters, which included some grown men wearing silly makeup, dressed in skirts and heels, pretending to be women, listened to the reading of a kids’ book about God’s view of gender called, ‘Elephants Are Not Birds,’” he told Fox News Digital on Saturday.
Share This Article: