- A private consortium that worked in conjunction with Big Tech to censor conservatives during the 2020 election targeted specific news organizations.
- Among the news organizations in the crosshairs: Just the News, New York Post, Fox News, Washington Examiner, Washington Times, Epoch Times and Breitbart.
- The so-called Election Integrity Partnership, a coalition of left-wing groups, flagged them for “election integrity incidents.”
- The Election Integrity Partnership, which has been reformulated to censor conservatives during the current midterm campaign, also named 21 “most prominent repeat spreaders (of misinformation) on Twitter.
- Actor James Wood topped that list, though it also included members of the Trump family and Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe.
Continue to Article
Share This Article: