Ex-CNN Producer Pleads Guilty To Child Sex Crime
The cable news network fired the senior "New Day" producer after his Dec. 2021 arrest.
View Source | December 12, 2022 10:09 pm
Click to read full article
- Former CNN senior producer John Griffin pleaded guilty Monday in federal court to a child sex crime charge.
- Griffin was charged last year.
- The federal government dropped two of the three charges against Griffin, a Stamford, Connecticut, resident, as part of the agreement.
- He faces a minimum of 10 years to life in prison with sentencing scheduled for March 2023.
- The child sex crimes occurred at the 45-year-old Griffin’s Vermont ski home.
- One of the victims was a 9-years-old girl.
Share This Article: