Suspect Identified In Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting, 5 Dead
The shooting occurred in Colorado Spring, with officials saying as many as 18 were injured, in addition to the five killed.
View Source | November 20, 2022 7:37 am
Click to read full article
- The shooting occurred late Saturday night at a Club Q, an LGBTQ+ club, according to news reports.
- Police reportedly got their first call about the incident at 11:37 p.m.
- Police say 22-year-old Anderson Lee Aldrich used a long rifle in the attack and had already subdued by club patrons when officers arrived.
- In addition to the five killed in the attack, 18 were injured.
- “Club Q is devastated by the senseless attack on our community. Our prays and thoughts are with all the victims and their families and friends. We thank the quick reactions of heroic customers that subdued the gunman and ended this hate attack,” reads a post on the nightclub’s Facebook page.
Share This Article: