Former Mexico Attorney General Arrested Over 43 Missing Students
View Source | August 21, 2022 12:24 pm
Continue to Article
- Students went missing in 2014.
- Arrest of Murillo marks most prominent individual held so far in case.
- Murillo was arrested Friday at his Mexico City home in connection with abduction, disappearance of the student-teachers in the southwestern state of Guerrero.
- Incident now see as “state-sponsored crime,” The Guardian reports.
- Within hours of the Murillo arrest, judge released 83 more arrest orders for soldiers, police, Guerrero officials and gang members in relation to the case.
Share This Article: