GOP Senators Demand Blinken Turn Over Hunter Biden Records
View Source | May 2, 2023 4:25 pm
Click to read full article
- GOP Sens. Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley are demanding Secretary of State Antony Blinken hand over all records related to his correspondence with Hunter Biden following recent revelations Blinken perhaps lied to Congress about his conversations with the first son.
- “On December 22, 2020, you provided false testimony to Congress during your voluntary transcribed interview,” the senators write at the top of their letter sent Monday to Blinken.
- When asked at the time whether he ever spoke with Biden on the phone, Blinken said, “Not that I recall.”
- He also said he had not spoken to Biden over email or text messages.
- The Hill testimony has recently come into question amid revelations that Blinken was behind a letter singed by 51 former and current U.S. intelligence officials, during President Biden’s 2020 White House campaign, the stated the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation.
Share This Article: