Graham Warns Of Crisis In Taiwan, Possible China Blockade; Hints At Larger US Presence
View Source | April 9, 2023 5:33 pm
Click to read full article
- The South Carolina GOP senator is making a call for more urgent deterrence tactics to protect Taiwan from China.
- China has in recent months become increasing hostile toward Taiwan over which the Communist Chinese Party has authority, as Taiwan tries increasingly to become a more Democrat country.
- Lindsey on Sunday expressed fear of China potentially imposing a blockade of Taiwan.
- “Taiwan’s not the problem,” he said on “Fox News Sunday.” “Lindsey Graham’s not the problem.
- Graham said the problem is Russian President Vladimir Putin and China leader Xi Jinping and their expansionist goals.
- Grahams seems to think an increased U.S. presence in the regionc ould allay threats from the emboldened duo.
- He also spoke as China conducted another military operation near Taiwan, which China has long claimed as a province.
Share This Article: