Hunter Biden Appears In Court Over Paternity Suit, Judge Orders Deposition On Finances
Judge: Team Biden 'Abused' Power To Redact Records
View Source | May 1, 2023 5:35 pm
Click to read full article
- President Biden’s son Hunter Biden complied Monday with an Arkansas judge’s order that he appear in-person for a hearing regarding a 2020 paternity suit and was ordered to provide more details about his art sales and other finances.
- The judge ordered Biden at the hearing to sit for a deposition in June to provide more answers about his finances.
- The suit was settled in 2020 after a DNA test show Biden was the father of now 4-year-old child he with a woman named Lunden Roberts, and Biden agreed to pay child support.
- However, his recent request to lower the payment results in Roberts reopening the case for “discovery,” which also have reopened questions about questionable overseas business dealings.
- A judge in the case criticized Biden and his legal team for the records that they had produced already, saying they were over redacted, and ordered they re-file public versions of some previously submitted.
Share This Article: