Biden Allies Move To Intimidate Witnesses Ahead Of Coming Probe
Some allies of President Biden's son Hunter Biden are making plans to go after his accusers, as House Republicans ready for their Capitol Hill investigations.
View Source | December 11, 2022 12:12 pm
Click to read full article
- Hunter Biden’s friend and lawyer Kevin Morris was reportedly part of a strategy session on the upcoming GOP House investigations and said Hunter Biden’s camp being more aggressive is crucial.
- Morris outlined possible defamation suits against Hunter Biden critics including Fox News, former President Trump’s son, Eric Trump, and Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.
- “They feel that there is a whole counter-narrative missing because of the whole Hunter-hater narrative out there,” said liberal activist David Brock, who attended the meeting. “What we really got into was more the meat of it, the meat of what a response would look like.”
- Some involved in such efforts reportedly argue that Hunter Biden and Morris should stay out of the process.
- “No one thinks this strategy of putting Hunter Biden front and center is smart,” said a Democrat involved in the larger effort to protect the president’s son. “No one, including the White House, thinks this is a smart strategy.”
Share This Article: