- Jay Leno revealed he suffered third-degree burns and may need skin grafts after a 115-year-old car burst into flames in his famous LA garage, where he was rescued by a quick-thinking friend.
- The “Tonight Show” host told TMZ he was fixing a clogged fuel line Saturday on his 1907 White Steam Car when gasoline sprayed on his face and hands.
- Almost simultaneously, a spark then triggered an explosion, setting the 72-year-old car enthusiast on fire.
- Leno told the outlet that his buddy, Dave, quickly smothered the flames.
Share This Article: