Joe Clueless On Inflation: One Year Ago Predicted It’d Be ‘Temporary’
View Source | July 19, 2022 11:02 am
Continue to Article
- In July 2021, President Biden was asked by as reporter asked, will inflation go down?
- “I’m hoping,” Biden replied.
- Outside economists were warning last July that high prices were a sign of coming high inflation.
- “But that’s not our view,” the president said a year ago today.
- “Our experts believe, and the data shows,” Biden said, “that most of the price increases we’ve seen were expected and expected to be temporary.”
Share This Article: