Jury Orders Alex Jones To Pay $965 Million Over Sandy Hook Lies
View Source | October 12, 2022 4:36 pm
Click to read full article
- A Connecticut jury ordered Infowars founder Alex Jones to pay $965 million to Sandy Hook Elementary School families who claimed they had suffered because Jones called the 2012 shooting a hoax.
- Jones had claimed after the shooting that the massacre was a hoax intended to crack down on gun rights.
- Jones wasn’t at the courthouse, but has acknowledged in his testimony that Sandy Hook was not a hoax.
- He mocked the judge, called the proceedings a “kangaroo court,” and called the plaintiffs’ lawyer an ambulance chaser, as well as labeling the case an attack on free speech rights.
- Jones during his testimony: “I’ve already said ‘I’m sorry’ hundreds of times and I’m done saying I’m sorry.”
Share This Article: