Last Living Monkee Sues FBI For Records On Band
View Source | August 30, 2022 4:43 pm
Continue to Article
- Dolenz is last surviving member of the popular 1960s music group.
- Attorney says FBI failed to respond to request within required 20-day period.
- Dolenz’ argues in suit he’s “exhausted all necessary required administrative remedies” to acquire records.
- Dolenz became the band’s last surviving original member after Michael Nesmith died in 2021.
- Monkees got on FBI’s radar over anti-war rhetoric, “subliminal messaging” through concert imagery, according to part already released FBI file.
Share This Article: