Lawyer Killed By Turbulence That Hit Private Jet Was On 9/11 Commission
The passenger died last week on a corporate jet flight from Keene, New Hampshire, to Leesburg, Virginia. The official cause of death has yet to be announced by the craft reportedly hit heavy turbulence before the passenger died.
View Source | March 6, 2023 9:31 pm
Click to read full article
- Officials said stability issues on the jet are likely to blame in the accident.
- The deceased passenger is being identified as Dana Hyde, 55, by the Connecticut State Police, who responded when the jet made a emergency landing Friday afternoon at Bradley International Airport, near Hartford.
- Hyde was injured during the severe turbulence, police said.
- Hyde was among five people aboard the flight, which originated in Keene, New Hampshire, and was meant to land in Leesburg, Virginia when it started to experience severe turbulence over New England.
- Hyde served as a counsel on the 9/11 commission, according to her LinkedIn.
Share This Article: