Majority Of Voters Support Illegal Migrants Being Sent To Sanctuary Cities
View Source | September 22, 2022 7:46 pm
Continue to Article
- The Massachusetts island touts itself as a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants.
- New poll suggests that ordinary Americans are actually supportive of the move by DeSantis and other GOP governors, despite the media’s negative response.
- Among registered voters, 51% supported sending migrants to sanctuary cities, 29% did not and 21% were unsure, the poll found.
- Forty-eight percent strongly or somewhat approve of border state governors sending some illegal immigrants to sChicago, Martha’s Vineyard and New York specifically, compared to 38% who strongly or somewhat disapproved.
- “This polling confirms what all Americans know to be true: RThe open-borders policies of the Biden Administration are wildly unpopular,” said Gene Hamilton, vice president and general counsel for America First Legal.
Share This Article: