Man, 30, Electrocuted Using Sex Toys

FILE - In this Feb. 26, 2019 file photo, crime scene tape surrounds the Robert Morris Apartments in Morrisville, Pa. Shana Decree and her daughter Dominique Decree who are charged in the killing of their close family members are expected to enter pleas Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020, in court in Doylestown, Pa. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke, File)
  • A 30-year-old man was electrocuted to death last week after using various sex toys while pleasuring himself at his home in the Czech Republic.
  • The victim’s parents revealed that his son was not answering the calls and decided to go to his house to see what was happening. Not being received, they called the police, who were forced to break down the door of the room.
  • The subject was found dead with a 9 cm sex toy in his rectum, which remained connected to the electrical network, according to authorities.
  • The agents determined that the death of the man was due to an “accidental electrocution by autoerotic manipulation”, since the burns on his skin, near his penis, corresponded to the external shape of the head of the massage device.