Michigan GOP Attorney General Nominee Involved In Voting-System Breach, Report
View Source | August 7, 2022 7:41 pm
Continue to Article
- Allegations based on analysis by Reuters of court filings, public records.
- Republican nominee for Michigan attorney general allegedly led team that gained unauthorized access to voting equipment while hunting for evidence to support Trump’s election fraud claims.
- Analysis purports to show people working with DePerno examined a vote tabulator from Richfield Township, conservative stronghold in northern Michigan’s Roscommon County.
- Alleged Richfield security breach one of four similar incidents being investigated by state’s Democrat attorney general.
- Seeking or provide unauthorized access to voting equipment is felony under Michigan law.
Share This Article: