- Americans strongly oppose the idea of a Trump-Biden rematch in 2024.
- A CNBC All-America Economic Survey found that 61% of respondents don’t want Trump to run, compared to 29% who believe he should.
- Opposition to a second Biden run was even stronger – 70% opposed, only 19% who approved.
- Trump already has announced a 2024 run, but 37% of Republicans and 61% of independents don’t want him to run.
- As for Biden, who plans to make a decision on a 2024 run soon, 57% of Democrats and 66% of independents say he should not run again.
Click to read full article
Share This Article: