N Korea Claims 800,000 Join Army In Single Day To Fight US
View Source | March 19, 2023 2:33 pm
Click to read full article
- The staggering-but-unverifiable number of nearly 800,000 people enlisting in the North Korean military in one day, was reported Sunday by the country’s state-run media.
- The report in North Korean newspaper Rodong Sinmun says the signup was on Friday.
- “The soaring enthusiasm of young people to join the army is a demonstration of the unshakable will of the younger generation to mercilessly wipe out the war maniacs making last-ditch efforts to eliminate our precious socialist country, and achieve the great cause of national reunification without fail and a clear manifestation of their ardent patriotism,” the state-run newspaper wrote.
- The rogue nation North Korea is reportedly pursuing a nuclear weapon and under leader Kim Jung Un has in recently years become more isolated.
- Nearly every time the Kim appear offended by any U.S. action, including a joint military operation with adjacent South Korea, North Korea fires a ballistic missile into the sea between South Korea and Japan, as was the case last week.
- North Korean as conscription system for its military, with males required to serve for 10 years and females required to serve three.
Share This Article: