Nearly $200 Million Lost In Nomad Crypto Hack
View Source | August 2, 2022 1:32 pm
Continue to Article
- Hackers stole nearly $200 million in crypto from the crypto startup Nomad on the evening of Aug. 1, 2022.
- The Nomad crypto hack is the most recent theft in a long history of crypto heists.
- Nomad is a cross-chain bridge that allows users to trade cryptocurrency from one blockchain to another.
- At about 6:00 pm ET, the company tweeted they were aware of an “incident” involving their token bridge.
- About two hours later, hackers made off with nearly all of Nomad’s crypto.
Share This Article: