Nord Stream Pipelines Have Stopped Leaking, Adding To Intrigue, Whodunit
Denmark authorities are saying the Nord Stream 1 natural gas pipelines have stopped leaking – a day after officials said the ruptured Nord Stream 2 pipelines also appeared to have stop leaking.
View Source | October 3, 2022 8:27 pm
Click to read full article
- The natural gas pipelines from Russia to Europe started leaking last week, reportedly the result of explosions.
- The undersea blasts that damaged the Nord Stream I and 2 pipelines led to huge methane leaks.
- Nordic investigators said the blasts in the Baltic Sea involved several hundred pounds of explosives.
- Who is responsible remains a mystery.
- Russia President Vladimir Putin on Friday accused the West of sabotaging the Russia-built pipelines – allegations that Western leaders have strongly rejected.
Share This Article: