Not So Fast: GOP’s Candidates Still Lead Dems’ In Trafalga Poll
View Source | September 4, 2022 11:07 am
Continue to Article
- Among respondents, 47.2% picked Republican candidate, 41.4% picked Democrat candidate, while 11.4% were undecided.
- In recent weeks, some election handicappers have speculated Republicans will still win House but with fewer seats and downgraded GOP’s chances of winning Senate.
- Factors related to perception Democrats are surging include slight increase in President Biden’s approval numbers, after having gotten key legislation passed in Congress.
- Another factor is steady decline in gas prices.
- Poll conducted Aug. 8-30 among 1,084 likely General Election voters, with a 2.9% margin of error.
Share This Article: