- Texas has reportedly bused 11,000 border-crossers to the sanctuary city.
- NYC’s commissioner of Immigration Affairs say most of the migrants are from Venezuela, want to go to Florida because it has a large community of Venezuelans.
- “Many want to go to places like Florida where the largest community of Venezuelans live,” the commissioner said.
- Influx of immigrants has reportedly resulted in city shelters rejecting nearly 1,000 people.
- Mayor Eric Adams told recently said shelters are at a “breaking point.”
Share This Article: