NYC ‘Most Dangerous’ Sanctuary Community in US
View Source | August 31, 2022 7:03 pm
Continue to Article
- Report releases as Texas GOP Gov. Greg Abbott continues to bus foreign nationals who’ve entered the U.S. illegally to New York City.
- Sanctuary Communities refer to those in which government policies discourage law enforcement officials from complying with federal immigration law.
- “These communities have earned their places on this list because of incredibly poor leadership at the city, county and state levels,” IRLI says.
- Report found New York City most dangerous because of such policies as city officials not complying with ICE subpoenas related to criminal aliens, releasing over 7,500 people with murder, sex-abuse convictions onto streets.
- Group also says such polices “provide sanctuary only to criminals, not to immigrant communities.”
Share This Article: