Ohio 13-Year-Old Dies After TikTok Challenge

  • A 13-year-old Ohio boy has died after participating in a TikTok challenge.
  • Jacob Stevens, of Greenfield, was taken off life support this week after he overdosed on Benadryl.
  • The social media challenge advises users to take 12 to 14 pills to hallucinate. TikTok removed all videos relating to the challenge and is now offering resources for substance abuse.
Click to read full article Go back home

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Join our list!

Sign up here to get our daily newsletter with the top trending headlines.