- Cruz faces life behind bars or death penalty. He will never be free.
- The 23-year-old’s thoughts about potential life after incarceration revealed to mental health expert on defense team, with case now in penalty phase.
- Thoughts reportedly revealed last year in Florida jail as expert fitted Cruz for external brain scan.
- Expert says Cruz still has “irrational thoughts.”
- At hearings this week, defense set to ask judge to allowed the expert to testify, while prosecution wants such testimony barred.
Click to read full article
Share This Article: