- Parler said Thursday it had “mutually agreed” with Ye, formally known as Kanye West, to deal negotiations for the sale.
- Parler grew in popularity in January 2021 as the popular ones appeared to increasingly censor content relate to the pandemic and Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
- The platforms app was dropped from major app stores but following restructurings, the company Parler returned in September to the Google Play Store.
- Ye announced his purchase of Parler after being temporarily banned from Twitter for posting messages considered antisemitic.
- “The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew also You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda.”
The announcement from Parler comes on the same day that Ye appeared in an interview with Infowars host Alex Jones in which he said “I see good things about Hitler” and “We gotta stop dissing the Nazis all the time.”
Share This Article: