Portman Boasts New ‘Thor’ Film Is ‘Gayest’ Marvel Movie Yet
View Source | July 6, 2022 3:45 pm
Click to read full article
- Actress Natalie Portman is saying “Thor: Love and Thunder” is the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s (MCU) “gayest” film to date.
- Film critic Andrew Freund asked Portman, who stars in the movie, if it is “the gayest movie ever made in the MCU?”
- “I love that reading of it,” the actress responded with a smile. “Yes, I love that.”
- “I mean, you’re flying on rainbows, or am I imagining it?” Freund asked.
- “I mean, that is the core of the comics,” Portman argued. “I feel like that’s where it all started. It’s very true to the source material, I think.”
Share This Article: