Post Columnist: NYC ‘Zombie’ Service Employees Too Stoned To Even Fill Basic Coffee Order
View Source | April 16, 2023 1:07 pm
Click to read full article
- “I’ve lived in the city nearly all my life. I never had to repeat my highly complex Starbucks order — a “tall” coffee — three times to get a response from the bummed-out barista, the way I do now,” New York Post columnist Steve Cuozzo writes in a column posted Sunday.
- Cuozzo spreads the blame, pointing in part to the decriminalization of marijuana, which he argues had made smoking it pervasive.
- “A license to get high has turned service employees into zombies,” Cuozzo also writes.
- Cuozzo collects several anecdotes from resident and concludes: “Our ‘progressive’ pols are throwing our city into the trash — and it’s no accident.”
- He also writes, perhaps to exaggeratedly to show his outrage : “It’s time to lower the minimum wage.”
Share This Article: