Quick-Thinking Paramedics Save Infant Overdosing On Fentanyl Found At San Francisco Playground

  • The 10-month-old child of a San Francisco tech executive overdosed on fentanyl he found while playing on a playground in an upscale neighborhood.
  • According to his father and nanny, the infant was playing when he suddenly started struggling to breathe and turned blue. “I shook him, and I’m like, something’s wrong, I saw his face and he was dizzy. I thought he’s not breathing,” the nanny told WRAL News.
  • Luckily, paramedics were able to administer the anti-opioid medication Narcan and saved the child’s life. He is now recovered.
Continue to Article

Popular Now on Off The Press