- The Los Angeles Dodgers baseball will relaunch its “Christian Faith and Family Day” amid the backlash over its plans to host an LGBT-themed event that includes a drag group known to satirize Roman Catholicism.
- Pitcher Clayton Kershaw announced the development on Twitter.
- Kershaw is a practicing Christian and vocal about his faith.
- The Dodgers last hosted the event in 2019, before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- “Excited to announce the relaunch of Christian Faith and Family Day at Dodger Stadium on July 30th,” Kershaw stated. “More details to come— but we are grateful for the opportunity to talk about Jesus and determined to make it bigger and better than it was before COVID. Hope to see you on July 30th!”
Click to read full article
Share This Article: