18-Year-Old ‘Rookie’ Actor Died From Fentanyl Overdose

The drug crisis in America just took one of Hollywood's youngest!

  • 18-year-old Rookie and 911 actor Tyler Sanders died of a fentanyl overdose, an autopsy has revealed
  • The young actor was found dead in his Los Angeles home in June, and speculation about the cause of death has gone on in the months since.
  • TMZ reports Sanders sent a text to a friend that said he was using the drug, but stopped responding to messages. The actor had a history of drug use, including cocaine, LSD, and heroin among others.
Click to read full article

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Join our list!

Sign up here to get our daily newsletter with the top trending headlines.