Russia Now Executing Ukraine Officials With Sledghammers
View Source | November 14, 2022 1:34 pm
Click to read full article
- The ISIS-style video shows a man with his head tied to a block of cement. Yevgeny Nuzhin explains that he is a former prisoner recruited into the Wagner Group who decided after being captured in Ukraine in September that he would “fight against the Russians.”
- Then, in October, he was abducted in Kyiv.
- “I got hit over the head and lost consciousness and came around in this cellar,” Nuzhin says.
- “They told me I was to be tried.” And those are his last words: Behind him, a man in camouflage clothing smashes a sledgehammer into Nuzhin’s neck and head, causing Nuzhin to collapse to the floor.
- The executioner then slams another blow onto his head.
Share This Article: