‘Saving Private Ryan’ Actor Sizemore Critical Condition After Aneurysm
View Source | February 19, 2023 11:57 am
Continue to Article
- Tom Sizemore is perhaps best known for his role as Mike Horvath in “Saving Private Ryan,” reportedly suffered the brain aneurysm at his home.
- “It is too early to know about [a] recovery situation as he is in critical condition and under observation,” a Sizemore representative told Fox News Digital on Sunday.
- It was unclear Sunday where Sizemore lives.
- He was convicted in 2003 on domestic violence charges in connection with his relationship with former fiancee Heidi Fleiss.
- Sizemore said in 2010 that at the time of the incidents he was addicted to cocaine, heroin and meth.
Share This Article: